Rules and Regulations
Park Rules and Regulations
- FEES: All site fees must be paid in advance and there are NO refunds for early departures for any reason.
- The park speed limit is 5 MPH. NO EXCUSES! Watch for children playing. Do not obstruct any roadway in any manner. NO operating motorized ATVs, Go Carts, etc. in the park on or off the road.
- Quiet hours are from 10 PM to 7 AM STRICTLY ENFORCED. Do not engage in any violent, abusive, loud, boisterous, vulgar or lewd conduct. Please respect your neighbors’ privacy. It is YOUR responsibility to make sure ALL your guests follow our policies. If you have trouble with any of your neighbors, contact management, not your neighbor.
- PETS: Pets may never be left unattended outside at any time. Do not place or erect a fence or dog enclosure. No outside kennels allowed. All pets must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet with you attached to the other end, including cats. Pets creating a nuisance or disturbance may be asked to be removed from the park. No aggressive animals allowed, this is up to managers’ discretion. All pet droppings must be immediately collected by the owner, placed in a bag and deposited in the dumpster. There is a $25.00 fine for pet waste left on site or not promptly collected while walking a pet. You must provide current proof of your pets’ vaccines every year.
- SITE: Only 1 RV or camper per site and only 1-2 vehicles allowed. Vehicles must be parked in designated areas only. Do not block driveways. Do not drive across or park on the grass or where your RV is overhanging the grass. Do not park in unoccupied sites. Do not construct improvements to enclose campsites. No rugs, platforms, pallets or any type of cover may be placed on the grass. No outside refrigerators or freezers allowed. All outdoor furniture, tables, grills, bicycles, children’s toys or any other accessories must be kept off grassy areas, including satellite equipment. We strive to keep this park neat and presentable. You MUST keep your site clutter free, this includes under RV and hitch area. Your site must be kept litter free including cigarette butts and bottle caps. Do not dump used charcoal on the ground. No trash bags may be left outside. This is subject to a $25.00 fine if you do not keep your site cleaned up. A sewer hose “donut” or “L” connector is required. A 4” sewer adapter is required. All sewer hoses must be on stands off ground.
- Trash dumpsters are for household garbage ONLY. NO broken furniture, tires, mattresses, appliances, or awnings. BREAKDOWN ALL cardboard boxes.
- Vehicle repairs, oil changing, etc. may not be done on the premises. Washing campers or vehicles in the park is prohibited. If you are caught doing such there is a $50.00 fine. If you are having your RV washed by a commercial detail/wash company you must inform the office before they arrive. If you are having repairs done to your RV, notify management about any RV Repair technician that will be on site. You may not cover your RV in tarps. You must provide proof of insurance and proof of current registration on your RV every year.
- NO SMOKING IN BATHROOMS AND LAUNDRY. Please help us keep our restrooms and laundry room neat and clean. Do not track mud in the buildings, do not sling grease or mud on the walls, and do not rinse greasy, muddy clothes in the shower. Report any problems immediately. Laundry is OPEN 24 hours a day. No washing of greasy or oily clothes, pet bedding, or heavy rugs. Check pockets for ink pens and other items that can damage the washers and dryers. Do not overload washers.
- WIFI is NOT intended for gaming. Extenders, Repeaters, and Boosters are not allowed to be used on RV Park Wi-Fi. Reveille Ridge RV Park is not responsible for loss or inconvenience due to our Wi-Fi system. As good as it is, you should still own a personal hotspot if your livelihood depends on 100% full time service.
NON-COMPLIANCE WITH THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN YOUR BEING ASKED TO LEAVE THE PARK * NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN